Friday, August 16, 2013

You can get saved from preaching the Gospel!

    Hello everyone! I had a great experience today at work. One of my co-workers and I today finished

training and I had been praying for weeks for her and the other worker with us in training. Both of

them I knew didn't believe in Jesus and I have been praying for them for some time. I always carry

bible tracks with me to give to people in various places and this particular co-worker I gave her one

and she received it thankfully. I will continue to pray for her, but what I appreciated from this

experience is that we as believers MUST get the gospel to unbelievers and some believers as well.

After, I felt a great feeling within knowing that I have the reality loving within me; Jesus! When we

bring Christ to others we get reminded of all He has done for us and we get saved as well!

Be Encouraged!

No comments: