Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stay Close to God's Word!


       Today I had an interesting day at work. It seemed as if everything I did was wrong and I wanted

to give up. During the lunch break I immediately remembered that I have not read the word in

the last few days and was drained of any spiritual nourishment. Think about it,  just like we need to

eat physical food every day, multiple times a day, we MUST eat our spiritual food throughout the day

as well. I can truly testify that as soon as I read that one chapter from the Book of John I felt revived,

rejuvenated and ready to finish the day at work. We can only thrive in this world through God's word

alone: we cannot make it without His word.

Check out this website to receive a free bible mailed to you within a few weeks

  
www.biblesforamerica.org

No comments: